Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love is in the air...and on the screen.

I love Valentine's day, even if it's only purpose is to give me an excuse to go overboard watching the romantic movies I love the most.  I love romance when it's done right in films...who doesn't??

Because it's the most romantic day of the year and because I just love love, I'm going to post some of my absolute favorite romantic moments in film.  Feel free to comment with your own favorites- I wanna hear 'em all.

Onward ho!!

BIG FISH: "They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops."




LES MISERABLES: "I am lost...I am found."




STRANGER THAN FICTION: "I brought you flours."




LOVE AND OTHER DISASTERS: 




THE LADY EVE: "You really haven't the right to drag me off like this, Hopsy!"



JANE EYRE: "I ask you to pass through life at my side."




I better stop there, I'm getting a tad out of control here.  Don't forget to offer your own suggestions and have a happy, romantic Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment