Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hello, my name is Madi....

And I am insanely bad at blogging.  Insanely, insanely, insanely.  But hey- at least I'm blogging now; at least I haven't left you behind completely!

It's been a good few weeks.  I know it's been more than that since I last posted, but I'm not about to summarize my collection of months for you- I don't have that kind of time, and you don't have the energy to care (lezbi honest, people).

I'm getting ready to move.  It's been an adventure living alone and now it'll be an adventure living with three girls.  I'm excited to see how I adapt and change and hopefully grow in a good way.  Sometimes I feel like living alone has made me grow in a bad way: I've got more anxiety about things, more impatience....you get the gist.  But I'm really, really, glad I did it at the same time.

I'm working for a new website now, and you should check it out.  It's called CollegeRecipes.com.  You didn't know I could cook?  Neither did I.  I'm still figuring it out.

I'm writing a whole lot more, which is good.  I feel more like myself when I do that.

I've seen some amazing films.  I wish I could remember which ones they were.

I'm very lucky right now, and I want to blog more, and I'm going to do that.  Finally, it's just what you've been waiting for- a wordy blog about a college student with a little too much on her plate.  Unique, right?

Here's a recent picture of me:


Hey, look, it's my face!!

Check out the 'my vlog' tab for all my new videos- I've got a few that include a few special new experiences.  One of which was getting a new tattoo- awwww yeah.  

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment