Sunday, July 7, 2013

GRRRR.

My family and I had a great day yesterday.  Me, the pops, and my mom took our two dogs, Sadie and Scarlett, up to Estes Park for a little day trip.  We hiked, we ate, we had a great day.

Then I come home to find that the One Direction ticket my roommate had promised me is now being taken back by the girl who had originally given it up in the first place.  Which SUCKS.

I realize that it's not that big of a deal, and if you are my said roommate and you've found this post in an unhappy accident, know that I know that this is not your fault.  I needed somewhere to vent, and I figure a blog post is as good of a place as any.

But UGHHHHHH- One Direction!  I was this close to seeing those beautiful boys in action.  Maybe this will be a good thing- maybe something amazing will happen to me on the day of the concert or something- but right now, it just sucks.

IT SUCKKKKKS.   P.S.- I'll probably look back on this in ten years and laugh my little head off at past me being such a little whiny baby...but oh well.

Goodbye, One Direction.  I'll see ya someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment