Saturday, April 9, 2016

Apartment Wishlist: April

So, yeah.  I'm still thinking/obsessing/waiting not-so-patiently to move into my new place.   I feel like Pintrest is my new Facebook...and since I'm a social media manager, Pintrest shouldn't be my go-to anything.  But it is, and I love it, and I have so many 'home' boards, it's insane.

I also made a nearly 20-item-long wishlist on Amazon that encompasses all the new things I want for my new place-- dishware, cookware, furniture, and more.  Some of it is really expensive and unreasonable.  Some of it I need in my life, right now, "apartment isn't ready yet" be damned.

Here are a few things I love lately that I want in my new place-- and let me know what you like/don't like/what I'd be crazy to spend more than ten bucks on.

1. Leaf plates
Modcloth, $40

They're so cute.  Couldn't you see yourself eating paella on these? Or spaghetti? Or day-old thai food?? YUM. 

2.  A Roomba. 

Amazon, $299.99

I want a little robot to travel around me and clean up so I don't have to.  Case closed.

3. A baby elliptical. 

Brookstone, $119

AWWWW, it's a little baby elliptical. If I sit still for too long, my legs get restless and then I can't sleep and all that good stuff, so keeping active while also achieving supreme laziness sounds good to me. 

4. A light-up cactus. 

Etsy, $129.99

Because wouldn't this look cute on the wall over my couch?  Oh, you don't know what my couch looks like.  Well, it would. 


I have so many more things on my list, but for now I'll keep it to a minimum.  2 more months until I move into my new place-- it can't come soon enough!!


No comments:

Post a Comment