Monday, April 11, 2016

Haley Reinhart at the Biergarten

Friday afternoon was a busy one for me...we had two company events scheduled at the same time.

First of all, one of our employees just hit their 25-year mark with Townsquare Media, so we had a little party to celebrate him.  Halfway through, me and a few coworkers headed over to the Budweiser Biergarten to set up for our Haley Reinhart show for 99.9 The Point.

She did amazing.  I don't usually like singer/songwriters-- I'm more of an alternative kind of girl-- but Haley blew me away.

Here are a few photos I took during the event!














Oh, man...I look pretty haggard in that last one.  I PROMISE I WAS PRESENTABLE. 

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Bonanza Candy Time - Sugarboo Extra Long Digital Titanium
    Sweet Bonanza Candy Time, Sweet Bonanza Candy Time is a video slot 2016 ford fusion energi titanium with a implant grade titanium earrings simple layout, free anodizing titanium spins and titanium vs ceramic flat iron sticky winnerwell titanium stove sticky wins, giving you unlimited  Rating: 6.8/10 · ‎35 votes

    ReplyDelete