Thursday, March 17, 2016

Hidden Pictures in My Office Computer

I've had a very exciting few days.

First of all, the guy that lives in my apartment now sent me pictures of the living room so that I can start planning furniture.  IT'S JUST HOW I REMEMBER IT.  MAYBE CUTER.

Second of all....well, this part's not very exciting.

I was rifling through my stuff that I saved on my office computer and actually found quite a few interesting things.  This is funny considering that I've now been at this specific job for almost exactly a year, and I've been working in this building for a little bit longer than that.  Over that year, I've saved some pretty weird stuff.

Yeah.  That one's very relevant...

This whole slew of pictures actually super represents my time at Townsquare Media so far, so I wanted to share them all.  LET'S GO!

This was my first-ever Greeley Stampede, where I took pictures on top of an RV to get the best shot.  I'll do anything for the perfect shot....

Here's one of my Halloween costumes from last year.  Can you guess?


We wanted to support the Broncos at the Super Bowl with a fun group shot this year, and Susan (who took the picture) loved the fact that the big ice block looked like the mountain range.




A group shot at my first-ever awards show, the CBAs, a few weeks ago.  I'm clearly having a ball (or had too much wine?).  There's also a better shot of my dress down below.





Here's one we took today-- and they almost didn't let me be in it since I'm normally behind the camera.  Hey, my hair looked good and I wore my Ireland t-shirt-- I want in!!


And then, you know.  There's this.


Happy almost one year, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment