Sunday, March 13, 2016

Pink Kitchen.

Yesterday was a pretty crazy day.  My work was involved in Fort Collins' annual St. Paddy's Day Parade in Old Town and I got to walk alongside the float taking pictures!

Oh. Did I mention our float featured local band Slow Caves and was basically an all-around badass experience?


Afterwards, the Shelb-ster and I decided we didn't want to hang around and be bored all day, and since she moved into the same building as me (just a little earlier than I'm planning on being in there) and we're both looking for vintage, character-filled pieces for our homes, we headed to the flea market.

 There were so many swoon-inducing pieces.  I didn't entirely know what I was looking for when I first went in there, but of course, everything that caught my eye was pink.

The pink phone I grabbed right away.  I saw a little girl carrying around a desktop phone that looked similar and got SO jealous, so we made it our mission to find another phone just for me.  And we did! I can't wait to hang this up in my kitchen.

The fish was such a last minute purchase...but honestly, come on.  It's so cute.  That'll go in my kitchen, too, and while it is a cookie jar, maybe I'll pop takeout menus or tea bags or something else in there-- haven't decided yet. 

Now, I realize I'm headed towards having a pink kitchen.  The kettle I have is light blue, though, and the kitchen chairs I want to use are white, so I really have to figure out this whole color scheme thing before I actually move in. 

Any ideas for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment